View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #21
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Im in 3 leagues so yeah, i've got a few...

Jonathan Stewart - mainly b/c he's got no qb & teams are stacking the box, but also b/c he hasn't warranted stealing carrys away from williams. Dude has netted me a grand total of like 10 pts in 3 games

Shonn Greene- the only reason he's not #1 is b/c stewart has been been atrocious & b/c i was smart & drafted LT later going on a hunch that he wasn't quite done yet. but yeah he's right up there.

Calvin Johnson - this is tricky b/c his numbers wouldn't look so bad if the refs hadn't screwed him in the chi. game & stafford didn't get hurt in the 1st freaking game.

TO - Batman's looking flabby & sick right now
J Stewart is good fun right now, isn't he. Took him over Arian Foster. Good clean fun.