View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #4
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: Yesterdays disaster

I park and tailgate in the Yellow Lot.

It was pretty ridiculous. We usually get there before 8:30 and have no problem getting a great spot on the grass. Yesterday we got there at 8:20 and the entire grass lot was full which is out of the norm.

I don't think they oversold passes it is because some tailgaters take up more spaces then they are allotted.

We actually gave up one of our spaces, which we had a pass for that we were using for some tables and coolers to let someone park.

By about 11:15 people were parking in the middle of lot just not giving a damn. It was complete chaos, but knowing the game was sold out and that tickets were going for 4-5x face value should have alerted some folks that it might be good to get there early.

Still they need to either better train the parking lot people, have more cops directing traffic in the lot, or send some tow trucks to make some room.