View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010   #116
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yeah, our fans have been very generous and supportive. I see your site is down, do you have outages when the traffic gets high? We started having that issue last week so we had to upgrade the server. These boards are memory hogs and can be very taxing on a server.
It is verrrry slow during games, draft time, etc. Otherwise we rarely have a problem. 1200-1500 members on at a time taxes everything though. And all they do is complain about it. Everyone wants something great for free. I do too, but there comes a time that you have to weigh all your options. We are there now.