View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #142
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

i'm skeptical that there is a mythical bar where Texans gather. This is my 3rd year going to games through the board and in 08 we went everywhere and never found another Texans fan. in 09 we stuck to Flip's which is fine if we want to go there.

Basically, anywhere we go we will be outnumbered 50 to 1. I've never been to the Tilted Kilt, but I just googled bars in the Grapevine area. Grapevine seems central as those that have been in the past have come from Frisco, Dallas, Denton, Mansfield and Arlington.

Anyone want to suggest a different place? I say we pick a place and hope others show up. This happens once every 4 years where are we gonna be.

grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote