View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #18
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Screw with the gnomes in my yard, and I'll fill your butt full of rock salt buddy

It doesn't matter if the password is "ABC", it's the principle of logging into someone elses account. At that point, you're not in the front yard, you've stepped across my doorstep. It's just not something I condone.
Ok, breaking an entry is one thing, logging onto a worthless Fantasy Football team is another. I guess a better analogy would be if someone like JB logged onto my Ttalk account and changed my profile to really lame stuff. Like changing my icon to Barney the dinosaur and made my sig the "I love you, you love me" song, then made some stupid posts under my name. Sure we would all get a laugh out of it, but I wouldn't hate him and tell everyone I'm never posting here again. It's an easy fix, no harm done and it's a good joke.