View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #17
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Again, this is not an issue of privacy when the information is public. He didn't read a journal, he didn't read private email, messages or anything else that wasn't public. The only private part of this whole issue is the password, which is probably something like 1-2-3-4-5; the kind of password an idjiot would put on his luggage. You want privacy? Make your password something difficult to crack and don't tell anyone what it is.

I just can't see how anyone would feel your privacy was violated in this instance as it amounts to someone walking into your front yard and rearranging your garden gnomes. Then they say, 'nice front lawn you go there', and laugh at your reaction, then they put them back the way they were.
Screw with the gnomes in my yard, and I'll fill your butt full of rock salt buddy

It doesn't matter if the password is "ABC", it's the principle of logging into someone elses account. At that point, you're not in the front yard, you've stepped across my doorstep. It's just not something I condone.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote