View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #14
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

Well, he shouldn't be sounding off about not paying dues and everything, it's not that big of an issue.

However, as others have said, getting hacked into is a pretty crappy experience. With the dependency on computers of people these days, combined with the fact a lot of people have 'generic' passwords across all range of email and important accounts, I can see why he'd feel really bad about it...its as said before a breech of privacy. I guess I would compare it to the old style 'I read your diary' type of issue.

But yea, two wrongs don't make a right, it just ruins FF. Oh, and for the record, I rate Hightower as a FF option.