View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #13
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Is he a Cowboys fan? That might explain his unnecessary angst. They are a little edgy right now...

And yes, he's a douchenozzle for trying to quit the league over a practical joke. I think it's funny, but I have to disagree with the above posters 'privacy' issue. It's not like you were hacking his email to read private information, that would be invasion of privacy. You got no new knowledge from going into his FF account, his team is completely public info. It's a harmless joke, which turned out to effect nothing.

If he quits the league, mail him a tampon and tell him you're sorry you did this joke at the wrong time of the month.
As a retired IT admin, I've been in the possession of others passwords for years, with not one incident of me ever logging into someone elses account for anything unless I had the express permission from that individual to do so, and even then, I've always made it my practice to have the person present if possible. I do feel it's a direct violation of his privacy.

Now is he wrong in what he's done in retaliation? You bet, he seems to be very immature by not accepting this young mans apology. So, I'm going to agree with you, he's a closet Bony Homo fan, and should be euthanized
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote