Thread: Add/Drop advice
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Add/Drop advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
This is a decent board

http://forums.thehuddle.com/

I also try to hit up other teams boards. Especially if I have a stud on their squad. There is really no better place to get news than team forums, just like there is no better place to get Texans info than here. I was spending a decent amount of time on the Broncos forum before my draft in '07. I was very interested in Travis Henry that year and while he turned out to be a dud, I heard a lot about some kid named Brandon Marshall. Took him in the last round and the rest is history.

Edit: Also, work is stupid and lame. I would reccomend blowing it off.
Duly noted good sir.

ESPN has mobile alerts you can sign up for, it's $2 per month and charged to your phone bill. Problem for me is my cell phone is a company phone so that's not an option.