View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #65
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I had forgotten I'd bought two pork butts and put one in the freezer so I'm going to make up the other one. It's thawing right now and getting ready for a coffee marinade. I'm going to make it texas style bbq this time due to the all texas teams playing. I'll go ahead and make up some of my salsa and see if amy or Jose' want to make up the Guacamole. Jose has also started smoking a brisket for the game. He is taking requests so if anyones had is food before and interested lemme know.
If your bbq is anywhere close to good as your pulled pork, I hope to snatch some!