View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202148 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 3 Tickets to Cowboys Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by charterTexanfan View Post
found 1 ticket I'm interested in since I screwed up and gave nephew and his girlfriend mine thinking I had some more from someone else. Anyway, it's suite 875, row 1, but suite 875 doesn't even show up on the seating chart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
And the phantom 800s return.

No 800 level nor is there a section 75. Tickets are bogus.
Nitro is correct. Those are the "HALO" suites that were proposed at initial stadium construction as potential future additional expansion upper upper level endzone suites............they haven't been constructed as of yet. Sorry.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote