View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowboys jokes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
A friend of mine just posted this on Facebook. I got a good chuckle from it. Probably an old one...but good anyway. Got any others...post them!

"From sources @ Cowboy stadium - Practice was delayed after a player found an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Training was suspended while police were called in. After analysis, experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was in fact ... the goal line. Practice will resume this afternoon..."
LOL, I was just coming here to post that. Opened this thread, thinking it would be a good location for it.