View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Agreed.

Sure seems that way. I think he just doesn't like his team.

Agree completely with all 3 of you. I apologized to him profusely and told him it was a lapse in judgment on my part. Even though it was a joke, it was an invasion of his privacy. I let him know that even if he kept the same password, it would never happen again. He has my word on that.

I'm curious if you guys think the email he sent was okay. I mean I could let it slide if he sent it the day everything happened and did it in the heat of the moment. But the guy knew it was a joke, I had already apologized a ton, and then two days later he fires off this email to everyone basically making me out to be a cheat, unsportsmanlike, and disrespectful. It was pretty low IMO.

And I have to agree with this as well.

I mean I have tried explaining all of this to my buddy, and he claims he is over it, yet he still wants to use this as an excuse to not pay and to not play. Pretty messed up IMO.

And rep to all of you I can for the responses. It definitely helps.
I pretty much agree with this entire post. I agree with the people that stated it was invasion of privacy. I agree it looks like he's making up excuses now and being whiny.

You owed up to your mistake and apologized. And from what I am gathering he accepted it and moved on.....until the email. If he accepted it and moved on he needs to shut his pie hole at this point. Maybe it started to bother him after and he stewed over it? That might explain and is somehat understandble it would bother him later on, but by gones are by gones at this point.

That being said, I would pretty much take the high road but I would email the entire league as reply and state the facts, the intention of it, the fact you informed him and cancelled the trade and you notify the commish. And you apologized. I would get that out there to basically counter act the idea you're cheat.

People make mistakes. You apologized, what are you supposed to do, beg him to be your friend? Hell no. At some point you just got to shrug your shoulders, knowing you did what you could to smooth things over.