View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football Disagreement

IMO his e-mail was unneccessary and an attempt at drumming up support, I don't know what his motivation was but he needs to get away from the diva throne and talk to you about it. Just wait a few days and it'll simmer down.

You didn't cheat but the joke was in bad taste (you asked ), but seeing how there are safeguards against bogus trades and whatnot the guy could take that into consideration. His unhappiness is justified but if it were me I would have told you "uncool" and that would have been the end of it (after a few free beers of course....lol).

Maybe your guy is embarrassed that you could think on it 5 minutes and guess your way into his team, dunno.

Had the trade gone through the misdemeanor goes straight to a felony (kidding....kinda) though the trade could have been made in reverse to correct the problem, right?

Bottom line we are talking Fantasy Football (!) here and that is no reason to get real on a friend as it seems he did with you.

So, years later are you guys going to be the two old men in Central Park that scream at each other on a daily basis over checkers but wouldn't have it any other way?