View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #68
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
The only thing with us and rush defense, is that number could get entirely inflated if the Cowboys are playing with a lead for awhile. I think our Rush D is more of a product of our offense being good enough to score points (And the 'Skins running game being bad). I'd trust the Jets rushing totals more than ours currently (but hey, I could always be wrong).
That's a very valid point, but our Secondary is very weak. I think whether the Cowboys have the lead or they're down, Romo is going to be throwing it against our young guys.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote