View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010   #16
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
You know it's a bad week when you have to start Shonn Greene, MSW, and Harvin. And Spiller's on my bench. Greg Jennings is also killing me.

I was tired of being held hostage by the Eagles QB situation. I dropped Kolb and got Orton.

Now I have 3 bums I can choose from at QB counting Vick and Favre.

I thought Ray Rice and Shonn Greene and Kevin Kolb were all gonna hit paydirt this year and drafted them in both my leagues.....money leagues.
I signed Orton as a FA when Matt Ryan was gonna play Pitt. He has been nuts this year. Won me last weeks game. Big Ben is my other QB, so I had to get a 3rd.