View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010   #52
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 27616 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line_Producer View Post
Well, Anderson is def out.
I've practically given up on Favre too, but he's playing DET who's given up the 2nd most? points to opposing qbs. If Favre can't get it done this week, bench him.
I know, thats the only pull for Favre, but after his performance last week, well I'm almost done with him. I was pretty stoked at my QB corps going into the week, now I'm pretty much down on them both Brett and Derek Anderson. I'll leave Favre starting then, and only change if I get a last minute impulse he's going to blow it. Less than 10 points again, and thats it, he's benched, and I'm not buying Wrangler ever.