View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010   #95
Element1337
Veteran

Rep Power: 67 Element1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respectedElement1337 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulk Jersey Order

Yes, Super Mario got his jerseys. The Goat got one of his jerseys because his wife wanted it for the Skins game (they live outside Texas). Another one of his jerseys hasn't come in yet so he said he'd pay the postage to ship the second one so I sent it out.

Here's the correspondence with the jersey supplier

Quote:
friend..no worries,all have been shipped out but as our shipping company haven update it so you still can't track it now,pls check another day,I'll call them to update it asap
thank you very much!if you still can't track it next day,you can email me
Quote:
It's almost been 24 hours and I still don't have the tracking info. What's the number?
Quote:
friend
already shipping out , pls check a gew day , show website so slow.
Element1337 is offline   Reply With Quote