Thread: Espn sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 160519 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Espn sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am in a league run by Espn and It was a close game that came down to monday night football, on Tuesday it was me winning 157 to 156 but today it is the other team winning 158 to 157, no explanation where the other point came from. I am not putting any more time in this league.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Happens on all sites. Even yahoo.
And all sports. It's the nature of the beast.

Hell, I've got much better reasons to hate ESPN. This weeks #1 reason we'll say it's Skip Bayless.