View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Pass price gouging

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Glad you edited. I saw the original post and didn't like it much. Sure, I understand about losers weepers. I generally don't care if you resell but do realize that I specifically didn't list my tickets elsewhere because I figured it'd be my best chance to ensure they go to a Texans fan. So I lost a little extra money but it was worth it considering. I do not want to lose face with my seat mates by having an opposing fan in my seats. I have great seat neighbors. All I ask is that you at least keep 'em Texan if you sell. It'd be real crummy if a patty fan ended up there. Real crummy.

As for the parking pass... sell it to whomever! More power to you.
Nitro, I appreciate what you did for us and of course I would not turn around and sell your tickets. Actually I was only referring to the parking pass and I was just joking about that. We will be parking in Yellow.

I bought these tickets for 2 of my friends that wanted badly to acompany me to Houston. One is originally from Houston and is a huge Texans fan. The other is originally from Beaumont and likes both teams. Both guys are respectable and in their 50's so you don't have to worry about them embarrassing you.

Preston (Bullpen 1) was kind enough to offer me a ticket weeks ago and I am going to be with him in the Bull Pen. I thought I was going to have to drive down there alone which I don't care for doing. Now thanks to you I am bringing 2 of my close friends. We are all very excited and my friends are very aware that they are only able to go because of a generous member of Texans Talk.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote