View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 270284 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you do this trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I have Michael Turner and made the huge mistake of not picking up Snelling. So I am thinking of proposing a trade to the guy who has Snelling. He wants Ahmad Bradshaw and Mike Williams (Tampa) for Snelling and Ronnie Brown. I already have Eli as my starter so replacing Bradshaww with Brown would probably benefit me so I won't have to rely so much on the Giants offense.

Also, Brown would be my third RB since I will normally start Arian Foster and Turner. What do ypu think? I am so worried that Turner will get hurt during the season and miss some time.
That is too much to give up for a handcuff.
Shouted out after the drafting of KJo
JB is online now   Reply With Quote