View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51561 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line_Producer View Post
While we're bitchin'. MOJO. Dude, get your ass in gear. Harvin. This was supposed to be your breakout year. Tell Favre to show up earlier to camp.

And since i hate being so negative. Thank you Cutler for the faith I put in you.
I hear ya man, I have MOJO in one league and Harvin in another, luckily neither is my money league. I tried to trade MJD for AJ but got laughed at, rightfully so.

And you're right about the negativity. Thank you AJ, Foster, Rivers, and Austin for keeping my fantasy team legit!