View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #78
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: Tailgate question re $ for food

I have always felt welcomed by you guys, and you have always refused my contributions...Except the Chili cook off (I'll win it this year!) We went thru a LOT of chili!
I drive in from Austin and sometimes I can make it and hang out and grab a slider or breakfast taco or a chip and dip (crack wieners are awesome BTW!)
So I just started to consider myself a left over preventer on the Games I make it! I bring my 2 beers for tailgating and I drink 3-4 beers inside and drive home after the game
So, thank you to Joe, Billy, Gma, Ryan, Lindsey, Dave, Ted and all that I am forgetting to mention Y'all have made me feel like family!
Maybe I'll just shove 20 bucks down Joe's shorts and see how far that gets me.