View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #10
Line_Producer
Party Rocker

Rep Power: 120 Line_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respectedLine_Producer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I picked up Kolb in all three of my leagues, luckily he was a starter in only 1 league. But damn, losing your startin job to Vick after 1 quarter? That is the definition of a bum right there.

CJ Spiller, what a bum. Not going to write him off just yet but it's not looking good.
While we're bitchin'. MOJO. Dude, get your ass in gear. Harvin. This was supposed to be your breakout year. Tell Favre to show up earlier to camp.

And since i hate being so negative. Thank you Cutler for the faith I put in you.
Line_Producer is offline   Reply With Quote