View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #36
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Weekly Sit/Start Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I'd just like to know if you guys think I should keep starting Jamaal Charles. My RBs are Benson, Foster, Charles, Spiller, Fred Taylor, and Mike Tolbert (SD).

My WRs are AJ, Welker, Mark Clayton, and Mike Wallace.

I need to start two RBs, two WRs, and a flex.

Right now I have Foster, Benson, Charles, AJ, and Welker starting. I am considering starting Clayton as he has been Bradford's favorite target and moving Welker to the flex and sitting Charles this week. What do you guys think I should do?
Foster since he is the clear #1, and Benson faces a stingy Car run D this week. Benson will have to get a ton of carries to get near 100 and he has a shoulder nick right now. I would keep starting Charles simply due to his homerun threat potential. 49ers do have a solid run D tho.

This week:

Foster, Charles, AJ, Welker, and either Benson or Clayton. I typically go w RB in the flex when confronted with this scenario.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote