View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010   #65
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

I think what people do with their tickets is their business. I learned this lesson when a fellow bullpen member, and friend, invited opposing teams fans into the "pit." I was wrong to get upset and give him a bad time. It was his business what he did with his tickets. If someone wants to make a profit off their tickets then that is their business also. No different than selling anything else you own.

My entertainment runs from August to Jan, hopefully Feb this year. I work hard to pay for that entertainment, and I do it because I want to. I rarely go on vacations anymore, I don't live beyond my means, and I enjoy live football over TV. SOOOO, I buy season tickets every year. Does that make me a better fan than anyone else??? HELL NO!!! Some of the most dedicated fans I know watch the game from home, or some military base, or from some other corner of the earth! To me, they are the ULTIMATE fans!! They love their team and support it, from whereever they are!! Would I call a soldier risking his life a lesser fan simply because he does not have season tickets?! I would need to trade places with him and get my ass shot off if I was low enough to do that!! The pic Steph posted with the soldier holding up a Texan flag just about did me in. I still get emotional thinking about that FANTASTIC FAN!! A true fan to me is someone who has passion for their team, and never gives up on them, season ticket holder or not. JMO!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote