View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Blue Crew - Cryboys (part deux) Tailgate

Thanks TB. I'll try to get there early enough to party with y'all before the game.

But I'm done on the board for a while, at least till Monday. I talk a lot of shit & I'll be giving Cowboy fans he'll for the next 5 days.

But I don't believe. I love this team, I think we have the best offense in the league. I believe we have the best defense in the league. I think this is the best team in the league, but I don't believe we'll win on Sunday.

Too many intangibles. Cowboys aren't going to start 0-3. Have we ever started 3-0? Governers cup. Jerah.

So I'll be fasting. No more TexansTalk. I'll see y'all on the other side.