View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rate Hardcore's draft

Hey guys, I am planning on dropping Slaton for Miami's D/ST. I only have the cowpies D and they are not doing great. Also thinking about dropping Sproles for Mercedes Lewis since I only have one TE. Either him or Snelling.

What do y'all think?

They way I see it Sproles and Slaton probably won't crack my starting line up very often if at all and I think the Dolphins Defense is going to come on strong the rest of the year. I think Lewis could continue to perform well and my current TE is Gonzales, he's not lighting it up as much as I thought.

Also looks like Hightower and Dez Bryant were good calls right now. Spiller has been stinking it up though. Also I dropped Galloway for Nate Washington before week 2.