View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010   #1
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dallas Cowboy Photoshop Contest

Due to the special nature of the upcoming matchup and how pure hatred can get the creative juices flowing, I was hoping that we could use the Texans Talk forum to host a photoshop contest.

Theme: Please create your best anti-Cowboy photoshop, with bonus points for making it Texans crushing Cowboys, and put them in this thread.

All the entries will win Texans Talk admiration from our membership, and reps from at least me. The best entries will end up on my Houston Chronicle blog because those have been really popular posts. (photoshops can't be anything that would be too rude for kids).

Sooner the better. Through photoshop, you can get Sunday coming faster.