View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bomb
Ill give anybody a second chance because I'd want them to do the same with me, plus .18 really isnt that high...
I'll agree on giving people 2nd chances, but not that .18 blood alcohol level isn't that high. I was convicted of DWI when I was 22 and tested at .18. I was very drunk and the deputy who pulled me over possibly saved my life and the person I was with. I've taken my 2nd chance & ran with it and I don't worry about another DWI because I no longer drink. I'll bet that McNair takes advantage of this opportunity and doesn't repeat this behavior. But don't kid yourself that going over the legal limit is safe. I weigh about what McNair probably weighs and it takes a long hard night of drinking to get to that level. It's not an accident and there are no excuses.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote