View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Lets not be to quick to jump on this guy since we have a player in a similar situation. I dont condone drinking and driving or anyting but McNair has been nothing but a stand up guy. I guarantee nothing like this will ever happen agian with him. Ill give anybody a second chance because I'd want them to do the same with me, plus .18 really isnt that high. It only takes about 3 beers to put you over the legal limit, so he probably only had a 6 pack to drink. His only mistake is he didnt wait an hour or so before he got behind the wheel.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote