View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010   #48
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Wow, I guess since I'm not a teacher who budgets everything out to a T like that, and I make more than $100k a year, and I don't have season tickets, I'm not a REAL fan. It sucks to be penalized as a fan because I choose to spend everything I make on my wife and kids, giving to others, helping my Mom with her bills, etc. I plan my life around the schedule to make sure I'm at home when the Texans play, but yet I'm not a REAL fan. Damn that sucks for me.
Must spread rep! I'll catch you later...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote