View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010   #94
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2011 pre-season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
You are ok with our back up QBs?
you know I'm not so next year Texans should have the luxury of scouting/identifying a prospect worth development. They may also have designs on a QB already in the league but maybe not in the best situation currently. I've always thought highly of former Houston Cougar Kevin Kolb, I think Kubiak thinks highly of him too. Compensation would be steep (late 1st rd. pick) so you have to weigh out options, but yeah he would be a great fit back here in Houston behind Schaub.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote