View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010   #15
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joined a FF League late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii View Post
Might as well pick up Lloyd, I got 2 free spots. I think I'm going to wait until week 3 to start making trades for either Foster or Best.

Also, just checked the available DEF, and Houston & Washington are available. I should probably pick up one of those over Arizona, and probably before Sunday...I have a feeling either one of those two DEF will have their stock raise significantly after this week.
Probably go with Houston. They play a bad Redskins offense this week and the Raiders in two weeks, no offense of course.

Actually, Arizona is not a bad option also. They play in the lethargic NFC west with the likes of the Rams, Seahawks and niners offense. They actually were the best overall defense last week in my league.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote