View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010   #14
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3280 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joined a FF League late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Slim pickings. Stay with Naanee as your top waiver. Might wanna also look at Brandon Lloyd.
Might as well pick up Lloyd, I got 2 free spots. I think I'm going to wait until week 3 to start making trades for either Foster or Best.

Also, just checked the available DEF, and Houston & Washington are available. I should probably pick up one of those over Arizona, and probably before Sunday...I have a feeling either one of those two DEF will have their stock raise significantly after this week.
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote