Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #50
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
If you would be the one getting AJ and OD, then hell yeah! Snap it up in a heartbeat! Who would be your qb? McNabb? Who is available on the wire?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Pun
I would not.
Yeah, I was trying to get Andre and the guy was like "this is the only trade I will do if you want Andre". If I did the trade, my team would be:

McNabb
Brandon Jacobs
Ricky Williams
Andre Johnson
Mario Manningham

Roy Williams
Tony Gonzales
Rob Bironas
Steelers DST

Darren McFadden
Willis McGahee
Owen Daniels
Devin Hester

This is what happens when you miss your draft.

The best guys on the waiver wire are David Garrard, Kyle Orton, and Matt Hasselbeck.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote