View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #44
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Well I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can afford season tickets because I BUDGET for them! WOW..... just like a new house, a car, new roof, new fridge, and for god sakes a NEW COMPUTER. If you WANT something you find a way to do it. If some people did not have 12,000 post on here, they might find their time better spent picking up a second income to afford tickets!

And by the way, I am paying for a daughter in College at SHSU, I was once told, DON'T TELL ME HOW ROUGH THE WATER IS, JUST BRING THE SHIP IN!

No I am not laughing with you....