View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Well I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can afford season tickets because I BUDGET for them! WOW..... just like a new house, a car, new roof, new fridge, and for god sakes a NEW COMPUTER. If you WANT something you find a way to do it. If some people did not have 12,000 post on here, they might find their time better spent picking up a second income to afford tickets!

And by the way, I am paying for a daughter in College at SHSU, I was once told, DON'T TELL ME HOW ROUGH THE WATER IS, JUST BRING THE SHIP IN!
It's wrong for you to sit in judgement of people whose situations you do not know! I could care less about your situation. Who are you to determine what or who a fan is or isn't??? The lady I described (the teacher) was taking care of her mother that has recently passed away. The care of her mother was her primary concern, but understand this, she is a Texan!!!

On another note, I must thank you!! Having just completed the new Performing Arts Center at Sam put a nice little check in my pocket! That check alone covers my seats for about the next 7 - 8 years!!!