View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #41
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Well I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can afford season tickets because I BUDGET for them! WOW..... just like a new house, a car, new roof, new fridge, and for god sakes a NEW COMPUTER. If you WANT something you find a way to do it. If some people did not have 12,000 post on here, they might find their time better spent picking up a second income to afford tickets!

And by the way, I am paying for a daughter in College at SHSU, I was once told, DON'T TELL ME HOW ROUGH THE WATER IS, JUST BRING THE SHIP IN!
I think you are missing the point OLP8. Just because someone watches the game at home does not make them less a fan than you or I..I will reference DB, (Hope you don't mind bro) He had another kid, that makes 3 if not mistaken, and well his dollars are used differently now, it is called priorities. He was a season ticket holder from day 1, has custom jerseys and a hardhat.. was in Gridiron before it became gridiron...he is as big a Texans fan as anyone here, but yet he spends his time home with his kids now watching the games.. Sometimes it is not all money, it is about responsibilities.. I for one think he is a great fan, as much as you and I are.. he just stays at home now because it is the right thing for HIM to do...
I am not going to get into a pi**ing contest, you believe your thoughts as we do ours.. but the fandom thing is nonsense. Anyway, enjoy your day !
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote