View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010   #40
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What?????!?!?! I have a single lady neighbor who just lost her mother. Both of which were HUGE Texans fans. As teachers (both she and her mother) really couldn't afford season tickets.... SO no, not ALL Texans fans "already have SEASON TICKETS"!!!
Well I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER TOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can afford season tickets because I BUDGET for them! WOW..... just like a new house, a car, new roof, new fridge, and for god sakes a NEW COMPUTER. If you WANT something you find a way to do it. If some people did not have 12,000 post on here, they might find their time better spent picking up a second income to afford tickets!

And by the way, I am paying for a daughter in College at SHSU, I was once told, DON'T TELL ME HOW ROUGH THE WATER IS, JUST BRING THE SHIP IN!