Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #32
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Really anxious to hear some opinions on the trade. Who do you think won and who lost? Did I give up too much? I feel like for the long haul, Benson and Mendenhall are essentially a wash as both were 2nd-3rd round picks. I guess the major thing this trade says is I really placed my eggs in Arian's basket. If he fails, it is fairly likely my team fails. Welker is the icing, but I had to lose a great backup in case of injury in Cadillac.

Any suggestions on who I should grab on the waiver wire? Obviously, Brandon Jackson is gone. My RB core looks like this: Foster, Charles, Benson, & Spiller. Do you think I should keep Chester Taylor or get someone like Peyton Hillis, Fred Taylor, & Leon Washington. Anyone I should be on the lookout for?
I think you did a great job. You upgraded your WR core significantly, and only lost a little with the RB swap. Kudos.

Keep Chester Taylor. He would be a great play if Forte goes down. He can catch and run just like Forte.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote