View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The fantasy football "bum" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
I drafted him in the fifth round in my money league. But I made sure I drafted another good QB in the seventh which was Eli Manning as my insurance just because Kolb hadn't proven anything yet in the NFL. Kolb hasn't killed me yet cause I didn't start him but I will only give him a month or so before I drop his ass.

I did the same two years ago with Aaron Rodgers. But I didn't need his backup since the guy lit it up from the beginning.
I drafted Favre in the 4th or 5th round, but I hate that guy almost as much as I hate Vick. I don't like him at all this week against Miami with no WR's to throw to.

That bastard Vick should put up some points. We all know how much he hates to give the rock to anyone else.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote