View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The fantasy football "bum" thread

Looks like I have plenty of bums on my roster, but the one who's got me pissed off the most is Kevin Kolb.

I don't care whose fault it is that he's out.....his O-Line....the Packers D.....Dom f^(king Capers.....

Because of him, I had to make a deal with the devil and pick up Mike Vick this week.....who I hate getting more than a case of herpes.

2nd place goes to Shonn Greene.....I have no words for his level of incompetence.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote