Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #29
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 43270 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
No need for 3 QBs in my league. We can only play 1 QB a week and cannot use one as a flex option. That is only left open for WR and RB.

Rivers may cry a river, but you can't knock his play, especially in fantasy. The guy has been a top 4-8 fantasy football QB the last 4 years or so. I simply continues to put up numbers. Great QB IMO.

Anyway, back on topic. What do you guys think of my trade? Obviously, I should probably drop Chester Taylor as he provides me little in the rushing game. So my choices on the waiver wire, as Peyton Hillis already got picked up, are Fred Taylor, Javon Ringer, John Kuhn, Julius Jones, Leon Washington, Brian Westbrook, Laurence Maroney, Jerrious Norwood, Mike Bell, Kevin Smith, Kareem Huggins, Earnest Graham, and Tashard Choice. Slim pickings I'd say. I am leaning towards Fred Taylor.
I would go with Taylor for now. Until he gets injured he will be the starter.

edit: Just saw Leon Washington there. He might be a nice sleeper candidate.