View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #90
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2011 pre-season mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
CB is a premium position but I would like to see Texans solidify the pass rush with BPA for their system (Connor Barwin out places higher priority too). The team that owns line of scrimmage usually wins the game so a premier DT or DE would only make it easier for the CB's.
I am going to agree with BL on this one. As said above 2011 appears to be deep with strong CB candidates and I would pick up another first 3 rounds even if all our currents turn out as expected such as McManus. I still see the possibility of Quin going to FS as Eugene Wilson did. This is where BPA and being in a roster depth situation that allows us to do that. Personally, I think it is harder to get a quality Dline player than a CB.