View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #14
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
You need to go the the cowgurls board to try to sell these. I feel dirty that a Texans fan would try to do that to other Texans fans.
I would think a Dallas fan would want to spent that kind of $ on this game.. Personally, I don't know why someone would pay 800 for 1 game when it could have got you dang near a pair of season tickets. Shoot, and it is not even that big of a game, sure Dallas is Dallas, but really...1 time every 4 years and you want to pay that... oh well.
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote