View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #2
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kosier & Columbo to practice

I understand this isn't a Cowboys board, but I would have thought this nugget would have got more action.

This is the reason the 'boys have been saying they've been out of sync, getting these guys back on the field could change the whole dynamic of the team.

I feel like they are going to throttle the Bears (I just don't have a good feeling for the Bears this year), and hopefully think their problems are solved. I'm hoping Columbo & Kosier would be in that game, and viewed as part of the solution, so we'll have recent tape on them, and so they can't use them coming back as a confidence boost when they play us in week 3.