View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #32
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Yeah If I were him, I'd really look for Aromashodu, Clayton, or Floyd. All 3 appear to be #1 options on their team. In fact, Clayton was the 2nd most targeted receiver this week and Aromashodu was on the list as well even though he is technically a #3 WR.

If you can't tell, I am pretty high on Aromashodu. He had a pretty big preseason, did very well at the end of last season, and looks like he could have a similar (probably not as much considering the position) impact as Arian Foster. Both kind of came out of nowhere and both look like they really have what it takes to be good players in this league.
I took yalls suggestion and picked up Clayton and dropped Patrick Crayton. So this week I got Floyd, Clayton, and Mason starting.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote