Thread: Trade advice
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trade advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I have Philip Rivers and Kyle Orton. Don't feel too bad about my QBs. Only position I was weak at was #2 WR. I gave up a #1 RB to get a #2 RB (Benson) and #2 WR.

The thing that got me with Mendenhall is the stat I read about how terrible of a day he really had until he broke off that one big run they have been constantly showing on ESPN. Without that, he would have had a terrible day. I felt like this was a chance to buy low (Benson) and sell high (Mendenhall).

Still think I should upgrade at QB?
I like to carry three QB's if possible. top tier #1 Aaron Rodgers. third level like a Matt Ryan then for good measure off waivers biggest surprise like a healthy Matt Hasselback. that gives you various combinations plus if you have a flex option that includes QB you can use the top two in best match-ups for maximum points. but hey that's just me you do what you want.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote