View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010   #26
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Alert! Fantasy Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I managed to get Ryan Mathews in the 3rd round of that same draft so hopefully i'll be alright with those two guys, because my bench has the all star cast of Cadillac Williams, Tashard Choice, and now Peyton Hillis.

Or maybe my receiver cast can bail all of them out.
I hear ya man, and I wish I had a Ryan Mathews to replace Grant. In my draft I went WR/WR (AJ/Miles) then took Grant in the third followed up with Rivers in the 4th and Foster in the 5th. So I basically have one RB from the first 5 rounds. Foster is gonna have to keep it up if I wanna have a chance at the trophy.